Put an end to the excuses of “I don’t have time to work out” or “I don’t want to join a gym”. Are you guilty of saying these things? I get it, we are all super busy. But let’s face it. If you don’t find an ounce of time for yourself, then how will you ever lose belly fat? That’s why I’ve put together a quick and convenient workout that consists of easy exercises to lose belly fat at home.
A Quick & Easy Home Fat Loss Workout
- Perfect for those new to exercise or just pressed for time
- Only takes 10-20 minutes depending on how hard you push yourself
- A total body workout to fire the metabolism-NOT doing 100’s of crunches
- Easily fits into your busy lifestyle
- Requires no equipment-won’t have to drive to the gym or buy weights
- No complex confusing exercises; Consists of simple (but effective) bodyweight exercises
- Workout in the privacy of your own home, a park, or hotel when traveling
- Each exercise is designed to be modified or intensified to meet your fitness level.
If this is the only workout you’ll be doing, perform 2-3 times a week on non-consecutive days. Or just use it when you’re in a pinch and need something quick and easy at home.
Tip to Maximize Results: Quality Over Quantity
We all want the most “bang for our buck” and the same should go for your workout. You want to burn the most fat in the least amount of time. However, I am a big believer in quality or quantity. By this I mean I’d rather you do an exercise properly and reap the most benefit of it, rather than trying to speed through it just to say you did it in half the time. Sometimes faster isn’t always better, especially when you start sacrificing form for speed.
For example, the bicycle crunch is proven to be one of the, if not the best, excise you can do to work your abs from all angles. The slow and controlled twisting movement will certainly do the job. However, I’ve seen people fly through this exercise just to say they did 50 reps and it looks horrific. They got their hands jerking their poor neck side to side, not even twisting the waist. Plus they’re not even extending their legs out to really hit the lower abs. They are so cheating themselves! Try doing 50 the right way and then we’ll talk.
Same goes for hip bridges. This is meant to be a great exercise for your glutes, hamstrings and core. It’s another one of those slow and controlled movements. Embarrassing to say, I’ve seen way too many people incorrectly doing this for speed and it just looks like they are intensely dry humping the air. NOT cool.
Keep in the back of your mind that yes, you do want to push yourself to keep your heart rate up. But please don’t worry about how much faster you can do some of these exercises. If they’re done correctly you’ll reap the most benefit and burn the most fat!
How Do I Know When to Advance?
Be consistent with your workouts and there’s no way you should be stuck in the beginners workout for months unless there’s a serious physical ailment. Just listen to your body. Whatever level you started at, eventually it will become easier. This is when you know to advance by either adding another go-round of the circuit or try adding a few more reps to the exercises. Example would be doing 20 squats or a 1 minute plank hold.
Don’t let “I don’t have time to exercise” become an excuse for you any longer. All you need is a little space, a little time, and a few easy exercises to lose belly fat at home.
If you’re looking for additional help on:
- Effectively training your abs at home in less than 10 minutes twice a week with NO equipment.
- Hitting the entire core at every angle to give you a slim, sexy waistline and ab definition that just screams hotness!
Then check out my Belly Fat Lies 12 part course, it’s JAM PACKED with easy to use information to get you losing fat ASAP!